In its capacity as “Owner” and “Interested”, that is, the subject to which the data object of the processing refer and / or are managed by you, we wish to inform you of the essential elements of the treatments performed.
Purpose of the treatment.
The collection and processing of personal data are carried out in order to conduct:
- the fulfillment of all the transactions imposed by regulatory obligations, tax and fiscal provisions deriving from the performance of the business activity and the prescribed provisions on anti-money laundering;
- the establishment and execution of contractual relationships in progress, as well as any pre and post sales assistance activities;
- transactions strictly connected and instrumental to the start of the aforesaid relationships, including the acquisition of preliminary information to the conclusion of the Contract;
- management of relations with the customer for administration, accounting, orders, shipments, invoicing, services, management of any litigation;
- surveying the degree of customer satisfaction, the development of internal statistics;
- any assessment of the supplier on the basis of ISO 9001: 2015, Legislative Decree 196/03 and GDPR EU 2016/679 specifications;
and will be subject to treatment based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your / your privacy and your / your rights.
The contractual, provision of services, commercial and non-commercial and promotional purposes relate to the processing of personal data of the Customer only. The Customer’s personal data will be processed for the entire duration of the contractual relationships established and also subsequently for the fulfillment of all legal obligations as well as for future commercial purposes.
Anti-money laundering and anti-terrorism.
The provision of data required by the legislation on Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism is mandatory and any refusal to respond precludes the requested professional service and may involve reporting the transaction to the competent supervisory body. In this regard, it should be noted that the processing of personal data related to anti-money laundering obligations will take place having regard to the specific implementation procedures imposed on non-financial operators by the Regulation on the identification and retention of information envisaged by art. 3 paragraph 2 of Legislative Decree no. 56/2004 and adopted with D.M. n. 143/2006. Other information could also be taken from public sources to comply with the obligations under Legislative Decree 231/2007.
Method of treatment.
The processing of data for the purposes set out takes place using either automated, electronic or magnetic, or non-automated means, on paper, in compliance with the rules of confidentiality and security required by law, the resulting regulations and internal provisions.
Place of treatment.
The data are currently processed and stored at the headquarters of Via San Pietro 51, Cavarzere (VE). Professionals and / or companies charged with carrying out technical, development, management and administrative – accounting activities also treat them, on behalf of the writer.
Mandatory or optional nature of providing data.
Some data are indispensable for the establishment of the contractual relationship or for its execution, while others can be defined as accessories for these purposes. The provision of data to the writer is mandatory only for data for which there is a legal or contractual obligation.
Consequences of a refusal to supply.
In cases where the provision of data is required by a regulatory or contractual obligation, any refusal would put the Supplier in the conditions of not being able to give execution or continuation to the Contract, as it would constitute an unlawful processing. In cases where there is no legal obligation to provide data, the refusal would not have the consequences mentioned above but would still prevent the execution of ancillary operations.
Without prejudice to communications and dissemination carried out in compliance with legal obligations, the data relating to your legal Person may be communicated in Italy and / or abroad to:
▪ Professionals and consultants, consultancy companies, factoring companies, credit institutes, debt collection companies, credit insurance companies, commercial information companies, companies operating in the transport sector;
▪ Public and private entities, also following inspections or audits such as, for example: Financial Administration, Tax Police Bodies, Judicial Authorities, Italian Exchange Office, Labor Inspectorate, Local Health Authority, social security agencies, ENASARCO, Chamber of Commerce, etc.
▪ Persons who can access your data by virtue of a legal provision: Sensitive data, even if processed in a completely anonymous form, will not be subject to any form of dissemination and / or transfer, except for the achievement of the ends set by this and upon specific written authorization by you. Data retention: The data provided will be stored in our archives according to the following parameters:
▪ For administration, accounting , orders, management of estimates and the entire production flow, assistance and maintenance, shipping, invoicing, services, management of any litigation: 10 years as established by law from the provisions of art. 2220 of the Italian Civil Code, without prejudice to any delayed payment of the fees that justify its extension
▪ For the purposes referred to in paragraph 5 above, the storage times are up to the expiry of the contract and / or commercial supply relationship; evaluation of the Supplier (item 6): 36 months; Rights of the interested party. Relatively to the personal data themselves, the Customer can exercise the rights provided for by the art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (of which a copy is attached) within the limits and under the conditions set out in articles 8, 9 and 10 of the aforementioned legislative decree. In case of signing of any form of consent to the treatment requested by PINE S.r.l., please note that the interested party may revoke it at any time, without prejudice to the mandatory obligations provided for by the law in force at the time of the request for revocation, by contacting the Data Controller at the addresses indicated below. Tecurator and Data Processor. , to which you can contact to assert the rights referred to in art. 7 above transcribed, is PINE S.r.l., with offices in Via P. E. Venturini 56, Chioggia (Ve). Responsible for the processing is the Legal Representative Pro Tempore. You may also exercise the aforementioned rights by sending communications to the following e-mail address: email@example.com