CM02 is a fully programmable digital control panel suitable for mid-power and high power engines.
A polycarbonate front mounted on an aluminum support protects control and visualization parts.
Two independent electronic control units assure reliability and safety giving at the same time modularity to the product.
User can adjust pre-alarm and alarm thresholds for each reading.
– Working hours
– 8 analog readings
– Maintenance / Oil change timer management
– One or two exhaust gas temperatures
- Ten warning lamps for signallings and alarms
- Variable brightness intensity
- Automatic stop
- Acoustic alarm remote repeating
- Remote alarm/signalling acknowledgment input
- Pre-heating management related to the engine water temperature
- Two or more panels connected together for a control Multi-Station
- The monitoring unit can be supplied apart.
- Painted metal enclosure box, fixed by four anti-vibration supports.
|Power supply||Universal 12/24 Vcc (from 10 up to 30 V)|
|Power consumption||< 10 W|
Battery disconnecting extravoltage (not repeatitive)
|Working temperature||-10 / +60 °C|
|Storage temperature||-30 / +80 °C|
|Visualization||3+3 rows display and variable luminous intensity|
|Acoustic notification||Buzzer 5 – 30 Vcc|
|Inputs||8 analog and 6 digital|
|Outputs (on request)||Automatic engine stop
|Engine revolution||Alternator “W” contact or magnetic pick-up|
|Analog readings||Veglia, VDO, 4-20 mA and other on request|
|Size (mm)||388 x 136 x 100|