Fully programmable digital control panel suitable for low-power and mid-power engines.
Visualized readings and alarms management are fully customizable.
It reads signals from analogue transducers, ON/OFF contacts, CANBUS and RS485 serial buses.
CM60 can perform the automatic engine start and stop, therefore can be used on gen-sets.
The monochromatic display is readable in every environmental condition, even in full sunlight.
CM60 records all the significant events, similar to a “black box”.
- High contrast monochromatic LCD sun light readable
- 6+6 analogue readings displayed
- 8+8 icons/warning-lights for alarms/safeties/faults signallings
- Two text rows dedicated to messages display
- Manual adjustment of brightness and contrast
- 5 output relays with selectable function
- Automatic stop
- Acoustic alarm remote repeating
- Remote alarm/signalling acknowledgment input
- Pre-heating management related to the engine water temperature
- Two or more panels connected together for a control Multi-Station
Painted metal enclosure box, fixed by four anti-vibration supports.
|Power supply||Universal 12/24 Vcc (from 10 up to 30 V)|
|Power consumption||< 7 Watt|
Battery disconnecting extra voltage (not repetitive)
|Working temperature||-20 / +60 °C|
|Storage temperature||-30 / +80 °C|
|Visualization||Transflective Backlit LCD display 128 x 64 dots|
|Acoustic notification||Buzzer 5 – 30 Vcc|
|Inputs||5 ANALOG – 8 DIGITAL|
|Serial lines||CANBUS and RS485|
Tachometer power supply
|Engine revolution||Alternator “W” contact
Reading from CANBUS (J1939) or customized messages
|Analog readings||All the common transducers and 4-20 mA|
|Size (mm)||85 x 135|